Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some New Photos of BJ

I love photography, particularly old photos, and I'm always amazed when I see new photos of BJ Palmer I've never seen before. There must be thousands of photographs of this man! I recently spotted some I'd never seen that show a playful, more relaxed BJ. Enjoy!



I have no idea who the Catlady is in the first photo, but due to BJ's penchant for performers I would guess she was an actress or stage performer, possibly in the circus? The second photo shows BJ in an unusually relaxed pose, sporting a Hawaiian shirt, presumably down in Florida, where his winter home was. The final picture is a rare photo of BJ without his trademark Vandyke beard. I cannot verify that this is even him, but I found it on a site with many other BJ photos, so I'm not sure why it would have been there if this wasn't him. Evidently, he was working as a pimp when this photo was taken! LOL (and, no, BJ was never a pimp. I'm kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments here!