Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some Random Photos

Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything substantial. My speaking schedule has geared up, we're in the second half of the trimester at the college and I have had sick dogs to take care of. I've also come to realize just how completely disorganized my history stuff is, so I have some bookkeeping to do in order to get it in some semblance of shape! In the meantime, here are some interesting photos that are chiropractic related (some of them are low-res, sorry):

I think this might be the barber shop on Palmer's campus in the old days, but I could be wrong. I love the epigrams!



















This is a photo of BJ and Mabel on their honeymoon. It is one of those things with cutouts for your face, that they have at fairs and carnivals! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments here!